The Sway Studios team has over 14 years experience in graphic design. We can help with everything from logo design, business cards, catalogues, flyers and signage to website design. Please allow for a 7 day lead time on all jobs as we do have a wide client base (don't worry, we usually have a same-day response time, but we have to state this... just in case).
We communicate via WhatsApp, Skype and email to ensure that you are able to check the status of your design work throughout all stages of the creative process.
How we work:
You need work, you know you need to contact us, but what do you need to know? The following is a list of requirements that we need for the start of each job:
- Deadline date; please do not expect a same-day delivery of the final artwork. Yes, we will be able to assist you on the first day of contact, but this will not be the final design piece. Special allowances will be made depending on our workload.
- Supply a reference artwork; you may have a clear idea of what you are wanting and understand your industry lingo, but we can assure you that your lingo will be completely different to our understanding of what is required. It is for this reason that we require a reference image so that we avoid wasting time and effort on something you don't want.
- We bill per job (as a flat rate) and seldom bill per hour. These are tough times and we want to give you piece of mind with your design experience.
- A list of what formats and sizing you would like the final files to be in; this includes document size as well as bleed amounts.
Copy Writing with Vyonne Hohls
I am a Proofreader, Editor and Researcher based in Umhlanga, South Africa.
I’ve always had a natural grasp of the English language and finally decided to use this interest and talent to help people with their proofreading and editing needs.
It all started in 2018 after I had completed my Master of Arts degree and was asked to supervise Honours students with their research projects at a well-known tertiary institution. I loved the process of helping students - from the conceptualisation phase of their projects, right through to their final submissions. I then turned this passion into something more regular, and began freelancing, working on projects such as eBooks, novels, blog posts, screenplays and play scripts.
I’ve assisted clients with:
- Tips on how to identify spelling and grammatical errors
- Rewording of copy for easier, more coherent reading
- Different referencing styles
- Research into various topics
- Advice on content
I always start my process by asking you for the first 2-3 pages of the document in order to give an accurate quotation. The first quotation includes one revert, thereafter I would provide additional quotes for any follow up work.